What are you eating Sunday, 10/18/2020 to Saturday, 10/24/2020?

Embryodad

Today was a trial ..... Progresso stew of beef in a 26 oz.can. hahahahaha.....A lot of watery gravy / three dime size pieces of meat / 2 Tbs. of potatoes, three pearl onions, and 1/4 of a small carrot diced small.
It is a never buy again. I filled up on a can of sardines.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'm having some leftovers from last night's dinner for lunch.
Then a light supper, maybe heat up a can of Campbell's butternut squash bisque with a grilled cheese sandwich.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Had tuna salad for breakfast. DD wants fish tacos which I don’t eat. So maybe fish sticks and tater tots for hub and I.

Johnny West

Since there was a spike in COVID cases locally the mrs decided against going out for dinner. She’s obsessed about this. She ordered pizza and wings from Pizza Hut. Who knows how sanitary they are?

whhen I was at PT yesterday she went to Walmart and got a bunch of pre made meals; Jack Daniels brisket and pulled pork, frajitas, barb a coa, potato salad, baked beans, and coleslaw. Last night we had the brisket and it was not bad.

no clue about tonight. Street tacos sound good.

Ironman

🍺
Smoked meatloaf and potatoes for dinner tonight.

599-CE1-EE-C715-4332-80-DB-4-F297-D7-A75-DA.jpg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Not sure what I'm making or having for dinner. I was supposed to work today, but was requested a trade.
Hmmm.. I'll think of something.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I also have no clue what's for dinner. I am tired of ungrateful people complaining. It is usually painful for me to chop, prep etc. but I do what I can the best I can. So I am on strike. DD's can cook dinner for a while.
I'm glad you're on strike. They need to feel the pain for a while. Soon they'll probably all be...Oh Mom, this looks so good, Oh Mom, this tastes so good, Oh Mom, I love this.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I picked up thefontina and basil, so I made the chicken that I put off 2 days ago. It came out as usual, but I too the picture before I added the balsamic and basil. Oh well, you've seen it before.