What are you eating Sunday, 10/11/2020 to Saturday, 10/17/2020?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'm planning on doing stuffed acorn squash.
With maple sausage, pecans, cranberries.
May do a few potato pancakes too.
Just depends on how motivated I am later in the day.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
It will probably be corned beef. I have a half of cabbage that's looking old. So maybe I'll make cabbage and a couple potatoes (or coleslaw, TBDL). I have onion rye. So we can choose to have corned beef, cabbage/potatoes (or coleslaw) and/or a sandwich.

Ironman

🍺
I smoked a 8 # butt last night with cherry wood, so copycat KFC coleslaw and pulled pork sandwiches for dinner. The butt is still resting.

1-A38-F2-CE-4-AA2-45-D2-8404-EF0-D2336-D3-E4.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Corned beef is almost done. I think I'll try to salvage what I can of the cabbage and make slaw. Corned beef on onion rye sandwich for me. I am just about out of steam today. Haven't been sleeping well.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
We had chicken and blue corn pozole, and I made a big pot so that will also be on menu for next week. It had a dried chile sauce on the side that you added to your liking, and boy was it spicy! No pic because my phone died right after I snapped and it didn't save, so next week. I was a bit disappointed that the dried blue corn kernels lost most of their color as they cooked, though you could still get the definite blue corn taste.
I love chicken posole, better than pork! I bet the blue corn was pretty!

Lee