What are you eating Sunday 1/16/2022 to Saturday 1/22/2022

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I'll be having this on my break today.
20220116_093929.jpg

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Dim sum. Triangles are spinach and shiitaki filling. The shape that kind of looks like a framed rear end is shrimp, corn and red bell filling. All the rest are pork, cabbage and ginger filling. I ran out of round wrappers and had to use some square ones.
20220116_190503.jpg

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
The shortages I've noticed are bulk ground sausage, cream cheese and frozen vegs. 🤷‍♀️
It looks like it was 2 years ago again in the stores around here. Lots of empty shelves, and they are putting limits again.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Dim sum. Triangles are spinach and shiitaki filling. The shape that kind of looks like a framed rear end is shrimp, corn and red bell filling. All the rest are pork, cabbage and ginger filling. I ran out of round wrappers and had to use some square ones.
View attachment 47397

Damn, they look very professional, Karen!

Lee

I have no idea why this post just popped up!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
I'm having the worst time finding cat food. There were maybe 20 small cans left in a 12 foot section of shelving today.

Lee

I saw that Saturday. There was NO non-frozen poultry, none at all, at Publix, but Winn Dixie did have some. Hardly any paper towels, maybe a dozen, and they were the cheap brands. TP wasn't much better. Publix was out of a couple produce items I wanted and also some first aid supplies I needed. Back to keeping larger unopened packages of paper towels and TP again.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Misery Monday - Rain / Snow / Rain again / Snow Again....
((Haven't ran into any shortages, but I've not been out today ... Saturday's List was completed...))

Pulled Pork on a Toasted Potato Roll, Steak Fries, Triple Succotash ...

Sandwich, Pulled Pork (Nate's)1-17--22.JPG

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Truffled parsnip and sausage risotto. Parsnip 2 ways, grated in the risotto and roasted pieces. I found the base recipe looking for ways to use up the remaining truffle, which has now been used in this dish and some butter made up and put in the freezer. It was pretty good. Craig seems to like it better than risotto with just rice.
20220117_183803.jpg