What are you eating Sunday 1/1/2023 to Saturday 1/7/2023?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I'll be making "Christmas" dinner. Shrimp cocktail, and stuffed mushrooms, roast beef, baked potatoes, yorkshire pudding, and burgundy gravy. Baked apple, and peach cobbler for dessert. IF all goes as planned.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I bought a large package of chuck eye steaks and separated them into freezer bags, took 2 out this morning and whipped up a marinade of soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar and ginger.
Pan fried those. They came out perfect!
I've got the other one sliced thin for a steak and coleslaw wrap for tomorrow's lunch.
IMG_20230101_152821970_MF_PORTRAIT~2.jpg
IMG_20230101_153312477.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'll be making "Christmas" dinner. Shrimp cocktail, and stuffed mushrooms, roast beef, baked potatoes, yorkshire pudding, and burgundy gravy. Baked apple, and peach cobbler for dessert. IF all goes as planned.

Oh, thank heavens, Peep! Enjoy, and Happy New Year!

Lee

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Subs with Italian sausage and provolone.

Pugs had an early dinner, the prime rib bones with meat still on them from Christmas dinner, and then baths. They got to chew for a little over 20 minutes before i took them away. Not much left on them.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Subs with Italian sausage and provolone.

Pugs had an early dinner, the prime rib bones with meat still on them from Christmas dinner, and then baths. They got to chew for a little over 20 minutes before i took them away. Not much left on them.

We had to stop giving prime rib bones to my friend's dog, as she would have diarrhea for days. Your pugs have no prob, I take it?

Lee

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
We had to stop giving prime rib bones to my friend's dog, as she would have diarrhea for days. Your pugs have no prob, I take it?

Lee
Never have previously, but there was only salt on the bones, not even pepper on them.