What are you doing today?

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I took my coffee out this morning to the patio, and the calico cat was out there still doing the same thing. This morning she kept looking back at a certain spot. I have a feeling that she has already had her kittens. It's hard to tell because every time I see her, she's sitting down in the ivy. I can't tell if her belly is still full and tight or slack and saggy. I had to give her some food.

medtran49

Site Supporter
I took my coffee out this morning to the patio, and the calico cat was out there still doing the same thing. This morning she kept looking back at a certain spot. I have a feeling that she has already had her kittens. It's hard to tell because every time I see her, she's sitting down in the ivy. I can't tell if her belly is still full and tight or slack and saggy. I had to give her some food.

Our county has a program where you can apply for a voucher to get feral cats spayed for free. Might want to check and see if yours does as well. They'll even loan you a trap if she won't come to you. Of course give the kittens time to be weaned or nearly weaned before you try to catch and take her. Just Google "low cost cat spay in ?? County. " hopefully there will be a program.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen
Gold Site Supporter
After I'm off work at 6, I'm going with my friend Jules to Morenci, Michigan.
Her late husband is buried there and would have turned 57 today.
I'm going to help her clear away debris off his grave and put fresh flowers etc

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen
Gold Site Supporter
I had a meeting at work today at 1pm to discuss the unmasking which is probably going to be a bit longer for us in healthcare.
That's a-ok with me.
It's been very warm outside so I couldn't take my usual long walks, so I went and washed the car.
Shiny and clean.
😁
Now I have to start parking out back to avoid the bird poop lol

20210520_175220.jpg