Update on Mountain Man

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I received an email about Mountain Man from a mutual friend. Please continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Bill's in the hospital.He had an appointment today with a doctor and told them he wanted answers NOW concerning the leg swelling and toe pain.
He was sent to the ER and then admitted.
He's been diagnosed with cellulitis, but he seemed to think it has nothing to do with the type of toe pain he's having.
They are going to look into that further, and have him on an IV now to combat the cellulitis because of his already weakened immune system.

He's in good spirits and knows he's where he should have been long ago to have this looked into.
He's going to be in the hospital for at least 3-4 days.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for the update, Mama.

Continued positive energies heading his way!

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for keeping us in the loop Mama. :tiphat:
I have a feeling Bill is having a ball with the nurses. :D

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Great. Gotta keep the spirits high. :)

It works for me having young nurses around when I'm in the hospital or even the doctors office since my doctor is about the age of my grand daughter also.

Mama relay my get well wishes to MM as he is in my thoughts also.

Mountain man

Entree Cook
Gold Site Supporter
Good thing I don't know how to upload pics from a camera phone:yum: The worst part is trying to remember all the passwords and navigate this little keyboard on the wife's laptop.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
how'd u get a laptop to function in a 'piddle! my Mom's wouldn't connect fer anything when she visited.
keep gettin' better, muley. then u can be uuuuu again~

Leni

Now he has a roommate. Mule thinks he is a Marine from WW II. The poor guy is probably going to get his ears talked off.