UFO

FooD

I was still up past 1am last night and noticed a bright light out the living room window so I stepped out onto the balcony and snapped this pic. I have no idea what this was all about but it looked like 'they' were focused on that one property. Perhaps doing an extraction? That wide object hovered over that property motionless for about 2 minutes and just disappeared like magic.
I didn't hear anything on the news this morning. This was in the Silverlake area of L.A.

P1040219.jpg

smoke king

Banned
Aw Cool FooD! Your scratchin' me where I itch with this one!! I've been waiting my entire life for this to happen to me!

Great pic-you should send it to George Nouri at Coast to Coast!

FooD

Actually, they (LAPD) were in the middle of extacting someone (gangbanger) from that property and that object in the sky was the police helicopter sweeping across.
I thought the 3 second exposure made for an interesting pic...:D

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
:yum: You had me wondering. I looked for evidence of it being photo shopped but did not see any. Good one FooD!!!!!! :yum: :D

smoke king

Banned
I would still send it to Coast to Coast-they would be all over it. Last night they spent an hour (at least, I fell asleep) on an apparent "Zombie invasion" that was taking place world-wide, after a guy was bitten by "something" in the three gorges dam in Japan.:yum: I'm playing it safe and avoiding Zombies if possible.

And I'll stand by what I said before-cool picture!!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I would still send it to Coast to Coast-they would be all over it. Last night they spent an hour (at least, I fell asleep) on an apparent "Zombie invasion" that was taking place world-wide, after a guy was bitten by "something" in the three gorges dam in Japan.:yum: I'm playing it safe and avoiding Zombies if possible.

And I'll stand by what I said before-cool picture!!

LMAO!!!