• paul852.jpg
    paul852.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 1,371
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 1,371

UnConundrum

Gold Site Supporter
I'm not proud... This was taken at the 2007 "East Coast Gathering" that was held at my place. Around May, a bunch of us from the kitchen section of Knife Forums get together at my place. We've done it the last two years. We have a blast, and JoeC just eats donuts.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
I don't have a recent picture of me that you can really see me in. I have some older ones in my 30 and 40 but that was a long time ago.

American Woman

Me about 6 months ago
....I'am a hair dresser so my hair dosent stay the same :wink:

Attachments

• Me.jpg
    Me.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1,189
Last edited:

UnConundrum

Gold Site Supporter
Damn Joe, I don't have a good one on the Gathering photos either. Several with you in it, but none full face....

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Damn Joe, I don't have a good one on the Gathering photos either. Several with you in it, but none full face....

I know that is the first place I looked and I don't have an unmodifeid picture of this just this gag one that someone photoshoped of me.

Attachments

• Me and Ryan with Carter.jpg
    Me and Ryan with Carter.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,181

Deelady

awwww theres my Sattie girl!! LOL for a sec I thought you were going to be dressed up in a fairy costume!!! NOW THAT I would have loved to see!!! ;)

Deelady

what are you talking about girl? have seen tons of cute ones on you myspace and other albums!!

Last edited by a moderator: