THANKS!!!!!!!!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I wanted to add a 'like' button but, there is no 'like' button for this version of VB. However there is a thanks button. So if you like a post or want to thank the poster just click the Thanks button in the bottom right hand corner of all posts (except your own ...you can't thank yourself :yum: ). A quick and easy way to show your appreciation for the poster and their post.

Never fear, you can still post a 'thanks' anytime but this just gives you another way to show appreciation for those that post all the awesome food recipes and pics here.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Excellent! Quick and public "thank you's"!

Just a reminder: you can still write private notes of approval for posts by clicking the icon of the "scales" on the right, just to the right of the number of the post.

:)

Lee

Cooksie

Site Supporter
My woodworking forum has this, it is great. Thank you Doc.

Andy

The Thanks button is nice to have. I do like it.

Lol, I've been on one where you could give a thumbs up or a thumbs down. The thumbs down didn't work out so great. It turned into a....if you're going to give me a thumbs down, I'm just going to follow you around and hit you with them every chance I get. It was quite comical at times :yum:, but it got old real quick.