Strawberries And Grapes In Kirsch

Guts

[FONT=&quot]YUM it needs to set for at least two hours in the refrigerator before serving. But I think eight hours is a little too long. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I made this and had some leftover The next day I put it in the blender, as you can see its is a bit frothy, which it is not when made like the recipe ether way it was good but I prefer the way i did with the leftover and blender. Served in a frosted glass or what ever you like. Didn't have mint, not that important. (garnish)
Guts
Strawberries And Grapes In Kirsch

Makes 4 servings
This is a simple sweet, refreshing dessert -- perfect after a big meal.

¼ cup Kirsch
¼ cup fresh lemon juice
¼ cup sugar
1 ½ cups sliced fresh strawberries
1 ½ cups seedless red grapes, halved lengthwise
Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
Combine the Kirsch, lemon juice, and sugar in a small saucepan. Stir over low heat, just until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat; let stand until room temperature.
Combine the strawberries and grapes in a medium bowl. Stir in the Kirsch mixture. Refrigerate in a covered container for at least 2 or for up to 8 hours.
Spoon the cold mixture into clear-stemmed frosted glasses; garnish with mint sprigs.[/FONT]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 144

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
OMG - I am drooling big time. Strawberries are my favorite dessert fruit. But I have never had Kirsch. What kind of flavor does it have?

Gorgeous pics, BTW.

Guts

OMG - I am drooling big time. Strawberries are my favorite dessert fruit. But I have never had Kirsch. What kind of flavor does it have?Gorgeous pics, BTW.

Kirsch is a Cherry Brandy.

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oooo, that looks refreshing and elegant, Guts!

Lee

Guts

Oooo, that looks refreshing and elegant, Guts!

Lee

Lee I try to get every thing as cold as I can, it is very refreshing. Good on hot summer nights with very little fuss.

I was thinking that this might be made with a Orange in place of Lemon and Cointreau in place of Kirsch.

Last edited: