Sterling

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
We are eating here tonight. Never heard of it so looking forward.

Bummer that the online menu doesn't have descriptions or prices. I bet the food is great, though! Enjoy!

Lee

Johnny West

Bummer that the online menu doesn't have descriptions or prices. I bet the food is great, though! Enjoy!

Lee
Pricey… everything here is. I’ll take a picture of them menu at the table. I never see porterhouse on a menu but would rather grill my own. I dunno?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Pricey… everything here is. I’ll take a picture of them menu at the table. I never see porterhouse on a menu but would rather grill my own. I dunno?
Probably like Old City Prime, where Tonda, Jane and I used to eat occasionally.
Jane was asking where the prices were on the menu one night, Tonda said if you have to wonder about prices, you can't afford to eat here.
Boom. 💥😄

Johnny West

We weren’t wowed and probably won’t go back … I’d give it 4 stars. My meat was raw in middle, which I usually like, but tonight I was off. Matt thought it was heated up in microwave. The sides were good - there was lots of lobster on top of the mashed potatoes but had no definitive lobster taste. Our waitress was first rate and couldn't have been nicer. Prices were high but we bought two for one gift cards which helped.

11563F86-1970-4FC1-8AB0-3A4B7842D59F.jpeg5B03592E-B4FF-4EBF-BF67-0BA4B739B95F.jpeg0983ED6D-11B5-4389-A07B-B4AA0693338D.jpeg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
LOL! Thanks for posting photos of the menu, John! Did anyone at your table roll their eyes? :rolleyes:

Lee

Johnny West

LOL! Thanks for posting photos of the menu, John! Did anyone at your table roll their eyes? :rolleyes:

Lee
No. This is Park City And normal for restaurants. Prices are high all over. Last year a tomahawk at Grubsteak was $109. Here it was $154. I’ve never had a tomahawk but when I do I’ll grill it myself.

Johnny West

We weren’t wowed and probably won’t go back … I’d give it 4 stars. My meat was raw in middle, which I usually like, but tonight I was off. Matt thought it was heated up in microwave. The sides were good - there was lots of lobster on top of the mashed potatoes but had no definitive lobster taste. Our waitress was first rate and couldn't have been nicer. Prices were high but we bought two for one gift cards which helped.

View attachment 52480View attachment 52481View attachment 52482
Grub Steak

A0ECCA3C-02B1-4F07-BAE3-CB6B13C2CDF8.jpeg