1 cup (6 oz) milk chocolate chips
1/4 cup heavy cream (whipping cream)

For the Marshmallow Whipped Cream:
1 (7-ounce) jar of marshmallow cream
4 Tablespoons butter, softened
1 cup of heavy cream (whipping cream)
2 Tablespoons of Vanilla Pudding Mix
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract

Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Mix graham cracker crumbs 3 Tablespoons of sugar. Add the 6 Tablespoon of melted butter. Mix well.

Reserve 1/4 cup of the crumbs to use for topping the cheesecake. Press the remaining graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of the prepared springform pan.

Bake in the preheated 375° F oven until the crust begins to brown around the edges, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Sprinkle 1 cup of the chocolate chips on top of the crust. Set aside.

In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until creamy. Add the brown sugar, marshmallow cream and vanilla. Beat until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating about 1 minute between each egg. Stir in the cinnamon.

Pour the cream cheese mixture over the chocolate chips.

Bake in the preheated 375° F oven for 15 minutes. Turn the oven down to 250° F without removing the cheesecake or opening the door and continue baking for 50 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature. Do not remove the cheesecake from the pan.

In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and 1/4 cup of heavy cream over medium low heat stirring constantly. Pour over the cheesecake. Spread evenly over the top of the cheesecake all of the way to the edges. Refrigerate Cheesecake at least 3 hours.

In a small bowl, combine the marshmallow cream and the butter. Beat just until incorporated. Set aside.

In another bowl, combine the 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, vanilla pudding mix and vanilla extract. Whip until stiff peaks form. Carefully fold the marshmallow cream/butter mixture into the whipped cream. Top with the reserved graham cracker crumbs and whipped cream.

**For Step-by-step pictures visit Mama's S'mores Cheesecake

Last edited:

lifesaver91958

Queen of the Jungle
Gold Site Supporter
smores-cheesecake.jpg

For the crust:
1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
6 Tablespoons of butter, melted

For the Cheesecake:
3 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup marshmallow creme
1 tablespoon vanilla
4 eggs
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon

For the Chocolate Topping:
1/4 cup heavy cream (whipping cream)

For the Marshmallow Whipped Cream:
1 (7-ounce) jar of marshmallow cream
4 Tablespoons butter, softened
1 cup of heavy cream (whipping cream)
2 Tablespoons of Vanilla Pudding Mix
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract

Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray 10-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Mix graham cracker crumbs 3 Tablespoons of sugar. Add the 6 Tablespoon of melted butter. Mix well.

Reserve 1/4 cup of the crumbs to use for topping the cheesecake. Press the remaining graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of the prepared springform pan.

Bake in the preheated 375° F oven until the crust begins to brown around the edges, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Sprinkle 1 cup of the chocolate chips on top of the crust. Set aside.

In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until creamy. Add the brown sugar, marshmallow cream and vanilla. Beat until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating about 1 minute between each egg. Stir in the cinnamon.

Pour the cream cheese mixture over the chocolate chips.

Bake in the preheated 375° F oven for 15 minutes. Turn the oven down to 250° F without removing the cheesecake or opening the door and continue baking for 50 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool to room temperature. Do not remove the cheesecake from the pan.

In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and 1/4 cup of heavy cream over medium low heat stirring constantly. Pour over the cheesecake. Spread evenly over the top of the cheesecake all of the way to the edges. Refrigerate Cheesecake at least 3 hours.

In a small bowl, combine the marshmallow cream and the butter. Beat just until incorporated. Set aside.

In another bowl, combine the 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, vanilla pudding mix and vanilla extract. Whip until stiff peaks form. Carefully fold the marshmallow cream/butter mixture into the whipped cream. Top with the reserved graham cracker crumbs and whipped cream.

**For Step-by-step pictures visit Mama's S'mores Cheesecake

Oh wow! I've got to try that. Looks yummy!

smores-cheesecake.jpg

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Thanks LS and TG! It really was good! You just need to let it sit out at room temp for a few minutes before you cut it so the chocolate on top has a chance to soften a little bit...and use a bread knife to cut it.

Squirrel

Mess Cook
Site Supporter
Oh my gosh Mama! You owe me a new keyboard as I just drooled all over mine! :whistle: I love cheesecake and love making cheese cake. I'm going to print this recipe out and give it a go. Thanks so much! :clap:

sadie

Oh Mama Mia, that cheesecake looks simply divine. I thank you kindly for this recipe. I could just about eat some of that right now I could indeed. I think I will make this the next time I make myself a cheesecake. What a wonderful looking pie that is and I'll bet it tastes as good as it looks too. :heart:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Thanks Sadie! I made one for DD's sister-in-law for her birthday. She said it was the best dessert of any kind she has ever eaten. She's such a sweetie.