Shermie

Site Supporter
The bottom pis is fuzzy. Sorry about that. :whistling:
001.JPG
002.JPG
004.JPG

Shermie

Site Supporter
Yeah, looks about like mine on the inside, LOL!

Lee

Just out of curiosity, I looked up this brand & size unit & was TOTALLY SHOCKED at the price & where it was made!! A Frigidaire 10 cubie feet, close to $1,000 & it was made in Thailand!! How in the Sam Hill can a full-size fridge be made in a foreign country & yet cost so much?!! It is beyond me!! :( :eek:

Shermie

Site Supporter
I can just LOOK at yours & tell that it's larger than mine. Next time, I'll just BUY a larger one!! :(

Shermie

Site Supporter
I like the way you store your fresh herbs in the glass jars. Noted😊
I feel like a nosy Nelly looking inside your fridge, but thanks Chef lol

If you noticed at the top of this page, I posted pics of my fridge closed & open, giving the impression that I'm not ashamed of what's in there. I'll leave it up to you as to whether you want to show what's inside or not. :whistling:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
If you noticed at the top of this page, I posted pics of my fridge closed & open, giving the impression that I'm not ashamed of what's in there. I'll leave it up to you as to whether you want to show what's inside or not. :whistling:
I'm not ashamed of what's inside my fridge at all.
I have everything I need in it at the moment until my next shopping trip.
I don't hoard food.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I like the way you store your fresh herbs in the glass jars. Noted😊
I feel like a nosy Nelly looking inside your fridge, but thanks Chef lol
When you bring them home, wash them, then trim a bit off the bottom of the stems (like you would do for fresh flowerrs). Put the cut stems in water and they will last 2 or 3 times longer

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
When you bring them home, wash them, then trim a bit off the bottom of the stems (like you would do for fresh flowerrs). Put the cut stems in water and they will last 2 or 3 times longer

I trim the bottoms, stick them in a glass of water, and put them on the counter or on the window sill over the sink.

My fridge is too small and is always a jenga mess. I kept knocking over the glasses of herbs so I stopped refrigerating them. They last just short of a week. My cut homegrown herbs last almost forever this way.

Lee