Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Looks great Dee. :clap: :clap: :clap:
You are making me hungry, I'm glad it's about lunch time. :D

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
I absolutely love Sesame Chicken! Your's looks fantastic! I'll definitely be trying this recipe. Thank you! :clap:

lilbopeep

Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Whoo Hooooooooo!! B/S chicken breast is on sale!!

I am writing up my shopping list right now!!

Guts

I do something like this with pork kind of a sweet-and-sour sauce on fried pork. next time I get the deep fryer out. I'll give your chicken recipe a try. It looks awesome going to copy and paste it to my files. Thanks.

Deelady

Glad you guys like, hope you try it out....but a side note do NOT put the sauce on until you are ready to eat it so it doesn't lose the crispyness too fast!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I added apricot preserves to the sauce and left out the sherry. My family loved it!! Thank you Dee!
Sesame chicken, jasmine rice and steamed broccoli.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Ooooh ohhh pretty pretty!! Beautiful pic!! Glad you liked it! and the apricot sounds good!
Thank you Dee. I also left out the red pepper flakes & the 5 spice powder and added hot chili sesame oil.

Deelady

actually I altered mine a bit as well....I left out the 5 spice (didnt have any) and I used garlic poder instead of fresh and.....I cant remember what else :) I did add the sesame oil though...I love it!

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
actually I altered mine a bit as well....I left out the 5 spice (didnt have any) and I used garlic poder instead of fresh and.....I cant remember what else :) I did add the sesame oil though...I love it!
Such a little bit of sesame oil adds SO much flavor and aroma. Do you have hot chili sesame oil?