Coffee Queen 🌷
Gold Site Supporter
I've been holding on to this recipe and look forward to making it soon.
Sautéed Lemon Butter Mahi Mahi
This mahi mahi sautés until golden and then simmers in a light and lemony butter sauce. This dish looks restaurant quality but it's actually easy and ready in under 20 minutes!
- 4 6-oz mahi mahi fillets
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 1/4 cup butter, ghee, or vegan butter
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Use paper towels to pat the mahi mahi fillets dry.
- Sprinkle the top and bottom of the mahi mahi with salt and pepper.
- Add the oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, carefully add each fillet to the skillet. Let the fish cook until the side touching the bottom of the pan is a beautiful golden color, about 4 to 5 minutes depending on the size of the fillets.
- Carefully flip the mahi mahi. Reduce the heat to medium-low. Add the butter, lemon juice, and garlic. Give the sauce a stir so that it's combined. Cover and let the mahi mahi cook until it flakes easily with a fork, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the heat. Stir the parsley into the sauce and spoon the sauce over the mahi mahi.