Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
I really like this recipe and will be making it.
Stress-free dinner ready in 20 minutes! Serve your family this hearty pumpkin and Polish sausage stew.
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1(15-oz.) can pumpkin
- 1(14.75-oz.) can cream style sweet corn
- 1(14-oz.) can ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1/2lb. smoked cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut in half lengthwise, sliced
- 1cup frozen cut green beans
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
- Add pumpkin, corn and broth; mix well. Stir in sausage, beans and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until beans are tender and flavors are blended, stirring occasionally.