PRAYERS NEEDED FOR DEE!!!

homecook

I just got a phone call from Deelady. She is in the hospital and has to have an emergency c-section within the hour or so. The baby is in danger......fluid around her lungs.

Please, please send out your good thoughts and prayers for her and the baby!!!!! Her hubby is trying to come home asap! She is all alone right now.

Dear God please see that everything goes well and she has a healthy baby girl!

suziquzie

Re: PRAYERS NEEDED!!!

OOH NOOO!!! ugh I wish I could do something.

I will pray for her... I know she was scared in the first place..... I don't know what to say.... :(

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter

prayers on the way for her & the baby's health and for hubby to get home quickly.

Cooksie

Site Supporter

Gosh I hate to hear that :(. I hope all goes well for both.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
ok will say a prayer for them both. there isn't anyone to be with her? what state does she live in?

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
My prayers and thoughts are for Dee and her baby. May they both come through this emergency experience in good health.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oh Dee, I hate to hear that. Good thoughts and prayers on the way for you and baby girl.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Dawn and I will keep both Dee and the child in our thoughts for sure.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
if i could make it in time i would out to just hold her hand if needed.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oh, man! Positive thoughts GUSHING her way!

Thanks for the heads up, Barb! Please keep us posted when you can!

Lee

Newnork1978

I was just thinking about her this morning...hoping everything was going well with her and her hope to wait to deliver until "daddy" got home. :sad:

Has anyone heard anything, yet? :huh:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
i wonder if barb went to see her? she had said it was a 2 1/2 hour drive.

i hope barb gets the chance to find out new info.

homecook

I'm trying to sit tight here for now.......I'm hoping Dee calls me sometime tonight. I will definitely be going out there tomorrow.

Just keep sending good thoughts and prayers and if I hear anything I'll let you know.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I'm trying to sit tight here for now.......I'm hoping Dee calls me sometime tonight. I will definitely be going out there tomorrow.

Just keep sending good thoughts and prayers and if I hear anything I'll let you know.
thanks barb!! tell her she and the baby are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Thanks for letting us know Barb! I'll be praying hard for her whole family. Is her honey home or in Iraq?

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
i am wondering who is taking care of her little girl while she is in the hospital.

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter
Hang in there Dee! Lots of love and prayers coming your way from DW and I!! We're praying for the best!

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
I've been praying for Dee and Percy and Ayla and the baby all afternoon and night. I hope we hear something soon.

homecook

I just got off the phone with Dee. Baby Maya was taken to the Children's Hospital. She had fluid in her lungs, stomach and around her heart. They will be doing an MRI on her sometime today to find out what the problem is. She's breathing on her own but they have her on a ventilator. She is still in the danger zone so your Thoughts and Prayers are still needed!! Oh, she weighs around 8-1/2 lbs. Sorry I didn't get how long she is. lol She does have a full head of hair and according to Dee she's the spittin image of her big sister.

I will be waiting to hear back from her before I make the trip.......

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Thanks for keeping us informed! It's good to hear that she's so heavy. I think that's a good sign!