Prayers for my sister

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Oh no, Stacy! I am so sorry. I've wondered so many times how your Brother-In-Law was doing. He certainly fought the good fight. The only comfort I can see in this is that he is no longer suffering. But your poor sister is left to carry on without him. I can't even imagine how much this must hurt.

My deepest sympathies to all of you. I know you are a very tight family and you are all grieving. I will keep your sister, and the rest of the family, in my thoughts and prayers.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Thank all of you!! He did fight Terry. They gave him 18 months and he fought a little over 2 years. He was always the fighter!! He was loved, that was evident. The funeral home couldn't hold everyone. There were approx 100 Harleys there. It was an awesome sight to see them driving up the road in front and back of the trailer carrying his yellow bike and gave chills to everyone there. What a great bunch of people!!

This is the second love of his life!!
29905_117419208296935_1000008657054.jpg

smoke king

Banned
Sorry I'm so late on this Stacy - I've been kind of hit and miss lately, and I simply missed this thread. My condolances to your entire family, and I will keep your sister, and the entire family, in my prayers as she faces this difficult time.

I am so sorry for your loss.