Prayers for Jim please.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I heard from Jim S last night. He is in the hospital in rough shape. He expects to be there for 3 or so days. I guess there are a few issues going on and trying to get recuperated after a rough kidney stone operation is just one of them.

Prayers for Jim would sure be appreciated I'm sure. Thanks. :tiphat:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Rest well, Jim. I'm sending you positive energies and strength!

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sass do you have a 2nd contact for Jim? I've texted but never got a response. Hopefully he simply cannot charge his phone but I'm a worry wart. Praying he's okay or at least getting better.

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Doc, you must know his last name. A google search might turn up info. Or perhaps, a search at the hospitals near him.

Reactions: Doc

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Doc, you must know his last name. A google search might turn up info. Or perhaps, a search at the hospitals near him.
We've already tried that.
I've texted Jim several times and even called him directly twice with it going to voice mail.
I'm thinking he must be in critical care unit and surely wouldn't have a phone with him.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks for the thoughts SS. Like Sass said we have tried that. Even called hospitals randomly hoping to find him. We have not given up but so far we have nothing to show for our efforts.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey guys, I got a text from Jim. I'll assume he is still under and recovering as the text did not make a lot of sense but I'm just glad to know he is able to text.

He said "little nr". could that be a little rnr RnR ...I don't know but maybe.
Then he texted Still hetter. Guessing that was still better.

I might get more later and will share as I can.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Finally!
Jim is at a hospital
I got to speak to his nurse at the station.
Since I did not have the HIPAA password, I could get no real information of course, but she did tell me Jim is stable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I got a text from Jim last night at 11:30 saying he was "Buried in texts. :( "

I replied and then got a read receipt this morning saying he saw the message. This is the first read receipt I've got from all the messages I've sent. Slow but sure he's getting better.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I got a text from Jim last night at 11:30 saying he was "Buried in texts. :( "

I replied and then got a read receipt this morning saying he saw the message. This is the first read receipt I've got from all the messages I've sent. Slow but sure he's getting better.
Thank for letting us know.