Please Consider Donating in support of Net Cooking Talk

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Please Consider Donating
Hey guys and gals, it's that time again. Here I am with hat in hand.

This is the one time each year I ask for help with forum costs.

If you enjoy the forums and can afford to donate to help with forum expenses I would sure appreciate your show of support.

And I have a couple new items to show a token of my appreciation to those who donate.

Please consider parting with a little cash in support of the forums.

Site Supporters groups are as follows:

GOLD Site Supporter $100 a year. (8.34 per month or .28 cents a day.)

Super Site Supporter $50 a year. (4.17 per month or .14 cents a day.)

Site Supporter: $20 a year ( 1.67 per month or .05 cents a day)

As before, Paypal is still one way to donate. This year I've added 'Stripe' which works much like paypal but charges less for transaction fees.
And as always, feel free to use US mail to send a check. PM me anytime for the address.

To make a donation via paypal go to: DotHQ https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=D6N5HGVAPKLSJ

To make a donation via Stripe go to:
Please be sure to include your member name and your mailing address in the additional info section to get proper credit for your donation.

Like last year, if you become a site supporter here, and you frequent one of my other forums, you will get site supporter status there also.

THANKS in advance for your support. :tiphat: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gifts for donations:
$20 to $49: Monthly Planer and Pen
$50 to $99: Monthly Planer, Pen plus choice of key chain pen knife or corkscrew bottle opener
$100 and up: Monthly Planer, Pen, Key Chain Pen knife and Corkscrew bottle opener

Please be sure to Include your address and member name in comments of your donation or PM me your address.
FFgiveaways3.jpg

Last edited: