Our Australian friends

Deelady

i just wrote wayne, aka attie from dc. i invited him here, but i think he was so put off by all of the crapola going on that he declined. i'll try to get him to at least take a peek in the door.

anyway, he said that this dam is just northwest of him. i'm not sure if it will effect him or not, but he sent this: http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/02/06/2484820.htm

Oh ok thats who I was thinking of, i dont know why I got him and Larry mixed up...?

Thanks Bucky

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Bilby and mrsmac have not been on dc since last summer. I guess bilby got busy with his grandbaby, lol

Calicolady

I just heard that most of the 400 fires started that have killed almost 200 people were started by arsonists.
Dispicible. Burn in hell you B@st@rds!!!

AllenOK

I just heard that most of the 400 fires started that have killed almost 200 people were started by arsonists.
Dispicible. Burn in hell you B@st@rds!!!

X2!

I wonder if Austrailian laws are like ours, in the aspect that there are only two crimes that do not have a Statute of Limitations, where after 7 years, if you haven't been convicted, you get away with it. Those two are Murder and Arson. In Austrailia, since lots of folks were killed in these fires, the arsonists are also murders.

Maverick2272

Stewed Monkey
Super Site Supporter
I just can't believe so much of that was arson... was there some sort of plan behind all that cause I can't believe it was all coincidence...

buckytom

Grill Master
i'm going to write wayne today to see if he and his sons are ok.

i'll tell him to check out this thread, so if anyone has any well wishes, now's the time. :spacecraft:

smoke king

Banned
I spoke with Libby (sparkly77) this AM and she and her family were about an hour away from the nearest hotspot-they are all OK-