OMG I'm SO excited!!!!

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I've waited and waited and after trying for months and not getting anywhere, I can FINALLY log on with my phone!!!!!!!!YAY DOC!!!!!:bounce:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Congrat Texas Girl!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

hilarious BT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yum: :yum:

K

Kimchee

And I remember being so excited when we got our push button phone... and then the one that didn't have a cord....

Happy phone surfing!

mhend

And I remember being so excited when we got our push button phone... and then the one that didn't have a cord....

Happy phone surfing!

LOL! I'm still stuck in the stone age... just have a plain old cell phone and I don't even text! :lol:

K

Kimchee

Don't feel bad Mhend, neither do I. I can't even find excuses to upgrade to a "smart phone".....

sigh.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Hi Stacey - Glad it is working for you. What kind of phone do you have? Did Doc do anything special for you?

I was using my Blackberry Storm since I was here. It had an awfully county browser and often needed to be rebooted. I recently got a Droid and love it.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
Hi Stacey - Glad it is working for you. What kind of phone do you have? Did Doc do anything special for you?

I was using my Blackberry Storm since I was here. It had an awfully county browser and often needed to be rebooted. I recently got a Droid and love it.

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
Andy, I have a Blackberry Curve. I've had it since March and have not been able to get on here. It was alway errors and gibberish. Now I can get on just like on my computer, but, I can't reply to anything. It tells me that I have to have a title/subject on everything, lol. I guess it still has issues. I just figured that Doc did something since it just started working thus far.

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
I will check for you Stacey. DW has a curve. As I said I had a Storm. It was clunky in the browser area. I will see what her BBerry does on NCT.

BTW there is cool stuff for you on www.crackberry.com, if you haven't found them yet.