New Thread

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Oh, good! This can be a stream-of-consciousness thread!

Lee

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
My red glasses are heavier than my beige glasses. The red ones hurt my nose more. I prefer to wear the beige ones.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
I now have my TV all set up for 3D.

Too bad there isn't diddly for content available.....

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter
I drove across the longest bridge over water in the world today..and me, with my fear of bridges, too!

Biskit

My shop's a mess! I should rent a storage, but hate to spend the money. Hate to send stuff to the scrap yard and the dump too. Proverbial rock and hard place. :doh:

mhend

I am overwhelmed by the sheer amount of laundry waiting on me - and it was 102 degrees here today - UGH.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
I have Jury duty again tomorrow and I just finished the book I was reading :sad:.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
QBro is snoring so incredibly loudly in his recliner that I'm having to turn up the volume on Big Brother.

GotGarlic

I had such a big lunch today (potluck at work for a *really* belated birthday celebration), I'm still not hungry.

Biskit

Has QBro ever gone in for a sleep study? Maybe Buzz's suggestion is in order, or a CPAP.
I have had one for 8 years now and wouldn't part with it.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Has QBro ever gone in for a sleep study? Maybe Buzz's suggestion is in order, or a CPAP.
I have had one for 8 years now and wouldn't part with it.

Thanks, guys, but I nagged him until he finally went to the doctor for a check-up, and the doctor told him that his BP and cholesterol were fine (he's got a bunch of other structural things wrong with him), so QBro essentially told me to "shove".

Suggesting he go for anything snoring related would start WWIII.

Thankfully, I only hear it for a short time every night, when he falls asleep in his chair, before he heads up to his bedroom.

Lee