NCT Pens

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
A big thanks to all who have so generously donated to the cause here on Net Cooking Talk. You all are awesome!!!!!! So I have a little something for you to show my appreciation.

A few of you requested the rear window decal and I'm sorry to say that supplier will no longer work with me on the decals. Sorry but no one will get one a decal this year. :(

So ... I went to plan B. I ordered pens. Pens were a big hit over on Forums Forums a couple years ago so why not try them again?

Here is a picture of the new Net Cooking Talk Pens. All site supporters are eligible for one or two or three pens, depending on site supporter level.

If you would like to be the proud owner of this Net Cooking Talk Pen simply PM me your name and mailing address and I will get them out to you. And for those who have not yet donated but would like a pen, all you have to do is become a Net Cooking Talk site supporter and you too will get one of these fine pens in the mail.

THANKS again everyone!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0148r.JPG
    IMG_0148r.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0147r.JPG
    IMG_0147r.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 102

Cooksie

Site Supporter
Re: Site Supporters, a gift for you.

That's awfully nice :), and those are nice pens, love the rubber grips.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

I have a pen like that at work - LOVE it!

Thanks, Doc!

Lee

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter

Wow, those are gorgeous pens. They look very nice and well made!!

K

Kimchee

Got my pens, left one at Sonoma-Williams in the mall, and one at a kitchen supply booth in a local flea market. Keeping one for myself! :)

Keltin

Gold Site Supporter

Got mine too! These pens are awesome Doc, thanks! I'm running by a restaraunt supply shop later today and will drop one off there.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Glad you guys like them, and don't mind passing a few around to help get us a new member or two. :thumb: :tiphat:

The 1st batch of pens should have been delivered by now, let me know if anyone did not get pens that was expecting them. Plus I still have some to give away if we have other members who would like in on the next mailing just PM me with your name and mailing address and I'll get them on the way to you.

VeraBlue

Head Mistress
Gold Site Supporter

Thanks Doc!! I've placed them at the register for guests to use when signing for credit card purchases!

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter

Awesome Vera. I'm also giving them out at restaurants I visit in hopes they will do the same. So far none have had me sign with a pen I gave. :yum:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hey guys, those who got in on the 2nd go round of the pens, you did so just in time. I'm about out already.
But, I have to admit, with Thanksgiving festivities I did not get the pens shipped out last week, and this week I completely forgot about them until now. :hide:
So sorry to make you wait like this ...but I will do my best to have them in today's mail so that they are on their way to you. Thanks for being patient. :flowers: