My name is Izzy dammit!!

smoke king

Banned

Hi-My name is Izzy, and I am a 6 week old Jack Russell Terrier. I've decided to adopt a biped who frequents this site. His name is Bob, but for some reason goes by the name "Smoke King" (probably a criminal) At any rate he comes highly recommended by my Aunt Bailey even though he looks like a complete douche to me!!
I'll be coming to live with him in 3 weeks, so I thought I'd drop by early and introduce myself. Nice to meet you all!

PS-If any of you ladies are interested, I like long walks, having my belly rubbed, and eating from the catbox!!

Attachments

• Izzy 2.JPG
    Izzy 2.JPG
    189.9 KB · Views: 146
  • Izzy 3.JPG
    Izzy 3.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

joec

Gold Site Supporter
A Jack Russel Terrorist and they live up to that name too. I had one for 18 years and now have a one that is a mix between a Jack and a Basset hound. Buddy my Jack Russel used to get made at my wife or me and find something that belonged to use then shred it up. He did it so we could see him but couldn't get to him fast enough to stop him. There also wasn't a fence that could keep him in and he once went up a tree after a cat though he lived with 3 cats. He was a trip but really a great dog. He acted like he was the biggest dog on the planet as he sure wasn't afraid of anything.

Lefty

Yank
Dang! It seems OK from my end......Doc-Help!!
It looks like the pic is on your computer. There are two way of posting a pic. when you make a post, you can type up your message and before you hit submit replies you scroll down to the attach files, click manage attachment button and a window will pop up. On the end of each line there is a browse button, click that and it will let you search for the pic on your PC. The other way is to go to your user cp and add it to your album, then post the link to your album in the thread. The first was is easier.

Please let me know if you have any problems.

smoke king

Banned
He acted like he was the biggest dog on the planet as he sure wasn't afraid of anything.

LOL! Joe, the two nicknames I've heard are "Pocket Pitbulls" and "The little thug in the white clownsuit" !! They are a handfull, but I love em"!! Got another pup coming in about 2 months, so I'll have two of them to chase all summer....and I can't wait!!

Thanks Lefty-I had to go get my wife to help me-don't know what I was thinking trying to post a picture by myself!! They are up there now, right?

Lefty

Yank
LOL! Joe, the two nicknames I've heard are "Pocket Pitbulls" and "The little thug in the white clownsuit" !! They are a handfull, but I love em"!! Got another pup coming in about 2 months, so I'll have two of them to chase all summer....and I can't wait!!

Thanks Lefty-I had to go get my wife to help me-don't know what I was thinking trying to post a picture by myself!! They are up there now, right?
Yes, looks like she used method 1 I described.

buzzard767

golfaknifeaholic
Gold Site Supporter
What a great looking puppy and I'm sure he'll bring a bunch of fun into your home. Can he be trained to post pictures? lol

joec

Gold Site Supporter
If you live in a rural area they can roam up to 5 miles. They are very active dogs but are really great. Even my half breed is a great dog though his personality is more from the basset side of his breeding.

buckytom

Grill Master
what a cute doggie, sk! i wanna rub my face into him to get some puppy lickin' kisses.

then both of us eat too much and take a nap in the sun, belly up.

lol, those treats in the cat box are called "cat jims", as in slim jims. they're best fresh and hot...

ya know what? forget the puppy kisses.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
I find "dammit" to be an unusual last name. Hmmm..... Have a friend with two of those little criminals; Jonah & Micah! Yep, he's a priest and named them after Biblical fellows. They are trouble with a capital T, by he loves them nonetheless.

Deadly Sushi

Formerly The Giant Mojito
I find "dammit" to be an unusual last name. Hmmm..... Have a friend with two of those little criminals; Jonah & Micah! Yep, he's a priest and named them after Biblical fellows. They are trouble with a capital T, by he loves them nonetheless.

My friend who is a pastor named his son Micah.

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
What a cutie SK!!!!!!!!!!! Two of them...you're gonna have your hands full!!!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Adorable puppy, SK! Best of luck to you both! And to the second puppy you will be getting, too!

Your pup is sweet, too, Lucky!

Lee

sattie

Resident Rocker Lady
He has grown so much since the first pic you sent me!! And such a cutie!!! Congrats Bob.... I know it will do your heart good my friend!

Lefty

Yank
My best friend.

Edit, I forgot to put his name in, Logan the Cairn Terrier.

Attachments

• Bath 034.jpg
    Bath 034.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 77