My favorite breakfast burrito

AllenOK

In a skillet, brown some GOOD chorizo and diced onions. In another skillet, brown some hash browns. Once the chorizo has browned, pour in some beaten eggs and cook until set. Heat some decent-sized flour tortillas. Spoon some of the egg mix onto a tortilla. Add some hash browns. Sprinkle some cheese over top (I prefer queso fresco). Drizzle some salsa over (I prefer salsa verde). Roll and enjoy.

PanchoHambre

Hey allen that sounds great... you get Migas in OK? that is my favorite tex-mex breakfast never see it up here I think it is from Monterey MX originally. I need to post a recipe for them

simplicity

Allen -I love those burritos too. I make them the same way you do. Sometimes I add a bit of bell pepper. Thanks for reminding me.

Pancho - Migas are on a lot of menus here. I make my own now and then, but would be hard pressed to write a recipe as I never use one. Go for it!

PanchoHambre

Pancho - Migas are on a lot of menus here. I make my own now and then, but would be hard pressed to write a recipe as I never use one. Go for it!

Thats my problem. I am going to have to make them and write down what I do Have not made them for awhile. Buffalo Grille has good ones!