Make-Ahead Sheet Pan Eggnog Pancakes

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
This is a great way to make pancakes for a bunch of people without effort. Nice for a change!

Lee

3 cups eggnog

2 eggs

4 T. unsalted butter, melted and cooled

3 cups flour

1 T. baking powder

1 teas. baking soda

1 teas. nutmeg (I grate my own, so used a less)

½ teas. salt

Cooking spray

Maple syrup, butter and/or whatever you like to top pancakes with

In a large bowl, whisk together the eggnog, eggs, and butter. Add the dry ingredients and stir gently until combined and slightly lumpy. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.

Preheat oven to 400. Line a rimmed baking sheet (I used a half sheet pan) with parchment and coat the parchment with cooking spray. Spread the pancake batter onto the prepared sheet with a spatula. Bake 13 minutes or so until golden brown. Broil pancake for a little more brown, 1-2 minutes.

Cool slightly. Sprinkle with more nutmeg, if desired (it was plenty nutmeggy without more!) Cut into squares and serve with favorite pancake toppings.

Pancakes 1.JPG

Pancakes 2, cut.JPG

Pancakes 3, plated.JPG

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
This is a great way to make pancakes for a bunch of people without effort. Nice for a change!

Lee

3 cups eggnog

2 eggs

4 T. unsalted butter, melted and cooled

3 cups flour

1 T. baking powder

1 teas. baking soda

1 teas. nutmeg (I grate my own, so used a less)

½ teas. salt

Cooking spray

Maple syrup, butter and/or whatever you like to top pancakes with

In a large bowl, whisk together the eggnog, eggs, and butter. Add the dry ingredients and stir gently until combined and slightly lumpy. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.

Preheat oven to 400. Line a rimmed baking sheet (I used a half sheet pan) with parchment and coat the parchment with cooking spray. Spread the pancake batter onto the prepared sheet with a spatula. Bake 13 minutes or so until golden brown. Broil pancake for a little more brown, 1-2 minutes.

Cool slightly. Sprinkle with more nutmeg, if desired (it was plenty nutmeggy without more!) Cut into squares and serve with favorite pancake toppings.

View attachment 46804

View attachment 46805

View attachment 46806
Oh my!
Those look delicious!