Lawry’s The Prime Rib I The Steakhouse

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Eating here tonight - one more off my bucket list.

That's a helluva menu! I'd be looking at the Chilean Sea Bass (after the cheese fondue), but that doesn't really make sense when at a beef house.

How was it?

Lee

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Years ago (1990's) i ate at the Lawry's in Chicago. It was fantastic. An experience I'll never forget. Food was fantastic but the way they served it with a covered stainless steel cart wheeled right to your table before it was opened and the plates set in front of you. So special. Very dim lighting to set the ambience I guess. One day I hope to make it back.

Johnny West

Years ago (1990's) i ate at the Lawry's in Chicago. It was fantastic. An experience I'll never forget. Food was fantastic but the way they served it with a covered stainless steel cart wheeled right to your table before it was opened and the plates set in front of you. So special. Very dim lighting to set the ambience I guess. One day I hope to make it back.
The Chicago Lawry’s has been closed quite a few years. My brother in law talked to the manager last night and said they are going to reopen in a new building.