Last Night's Dinner

RobCooks

Well, it was an all afternoon affair but worth every second. Made Salisbury Steak with scratch onion and mushroom gravy, sour cream and chive mashed potatoes and carrots

First, the prep
20241018_152746.jpg
20241018_172717.jpg

Make the gravy
20241018_193538.jpg

And time to eat
20241018_201241.jpg

It was awesome!! First time I made the potatoes in the crockpot, very cool. Thanks for looking!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Well, it was an all afternoon affair but worth every second. Made Salisbury Steak with scratch onion and mushroom gravy, sour cream and chive mashed potatoes and carrots

First, the prep
View attachment 70512
View attachment 70513

Make the gravy
View attachment 70514

And time to eat
View attachment 70515

It was awesome!! First time I made the potatoes in the crockpot, very cool. Thanks for looking!

Very nice, Rob!

A couple of NCT tips:

If you are posting a meal, there is a weekly thread called "What's on the plates (this week's dates)?" or something similar where most of us visit daily. Here is a link to this week's meal thread (someone will start a new one tomorrow): https://netcookingtalk.com/forums/threads/whats-on-the-plates-sunday-october-13-saturday-19.34999/

If you are posting a recipe or a technique, please start a separate thread in the appropriate subforum.

Your dinner looks wonderful, and the crockpot potatoes are a cool idea! I'm interested in the recipe and technique you used to prep and cook your Salisbury steak.

Lee

RobCooks

Very nice, Rob!

A couple of NCT tips:

If you are posting a meal, there is a weekly thread called "What's on the plates (this week's dates)?" or something similar where most of us visit daily. Here is a link to this week's meal thread (someone will start a new one tomorrow): https://netcookingtalk.com/forums/threads/whats-on-the-plates-sunday-october-13-saturday-19.34999/

If you are posting a recipe or a technique, please start a separate thread in the appropriate subforum.

Your dinner looks wonderful, and the crockpot potatoes are a cool idea! I'm interested in the recipe and technique you used to prep and cook your Salisbury steak.

Lee
Thank you for the help, and the compliments! I'll post the recipe and procedure I used in the right place! Haha.