Issue or questions about NEW Xenforo Forum Software

lilbopeep

🤷‍♀️ Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
BTW, How can I do a multi-quote? I used to be able to click the multi-quote icon on each post I wanted to quote. Then click the button to post reply and all the quotes I wanted to reply to would be in the same post window. Now I can only hit reply on one post at a time. If I want to multi-quote, I have to reply to each one individually then cut-and-paste into one window and delete the original posts.

I hope this makes sense.

Ironman

🌞
Staff member
BTW, How can I do a multi-quote? I used to be able to click the multi-quote icon on each post I wanted to quote. Then click the button to post reply and all the quotes I wanted to reply to would be in the same post window. Now I can only hit reply on one post at a time. If I want to multi-quote, I have to reply to each one individually then cut-and-paste into one window and delete the original posts.

I hope this makes sense.
I don't see how to do it easily anymore either.
I just hit reply on each post I want to quote. Seems to work.

Sass Muffin

🎄 Coffee Queen
Gold Site Supporter

I hope this makes sense.
Ahhh I see it now lol

lilbopeep

Site Supporter

I hope this makes sense.
Ok, thanks. I didn't know I could do that. When I clicked on the reply a new window opened, I didn't know I could click another post, and it would add to the same window.

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Something new? Vote on a post? I only see it in this one thread as of now. I think I like the idea. LOL

sort-votes.jpg

Last edited:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
How do you put the little picture next to your title? Like Ironman and Sass have. It's cute.

username.picture.JPG

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Hmm. I have not seen that before. It is not something I set up. I suppose the option has been here all along.
Interesting. Thanks for pointing it out Peeps. :thumb:
Any news on this? I like the idea.