Idareya Mousse

This stuff is absolutely decadent if not downright evil! But boy is it ever delicious. I dare ya to eat some without gaining megapounds..............

4 cups whipping cream
1 cup baking cocoa
3/4 cup confectioners sugar
2 tbls. dark rum
1 Heath Bar, finely ground

Combine the whipping cream, baking cocoa, confectioners sugar and rum in a thoroughly chilled mixer bowl. Beat at low speed with well chilled beaters to mix well. Beat at high speed until stiff peaks form, scraping bowl occasionally. Do not overbeat or you'll get chocolate butter!

Spoon mixture into serving dishes or one large, round bowl and sprinkle with the candy bar. This can be served immediately or can be frozen in round bowl and then cut into wedges to serve. Garnish with dollop of whipped cream and fresh, whole strawberries. YUMMY!!

I made this dessert for the partners in the law firm I work at, for their Friday lunch meeting in the hopes of being offered a partnership (Ha Ha) Do you suppose it'll work?

Fallon:wow:

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
FALLON!!!!!!!!!

OK - I'm over it. It looks to be everything you said it is. I love it.

Thank You

Andy

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Copied and saved, Fallon!

How did you serve it to the partners? Chilled in fridge or frozen?

Lee

Hi, Lee - Kind of both.....I froze it after I made it at home and then carried it to the office packed in an ice chest and served it in wedges that were still somewhat frozen - with the cream and a strawberry on top. Incidently, no promotion. My personal boss told me that if I planned to become a partner by default (by murdering everyone else) that was surely the way to do it. Heart attacks and hardening arteries all around, he claimed! But the risk didn't stop them from cleaning that bowl slick as a whistle.

Fallon :blush: