i need help

Ian M.

Actually you really can't unless you never post again. If you notice, your "title" changes incrementally as you do more posting and the number of your posts increases. It works that way on a lot of forums, not just this one. The more you post, the more "clout" you acquire.

Ian :whistle:

Adillo303

Gold Site Supporter
There is a way. Click the dope site supporter button at the top of the page. Donate to the site snd one of the benefits is the ability to customize your title.

Andy

Ian M.

Thanks, Andy. You're up early this morning! I never knew about the business of customizing your title like that. Sorry Sweet Tooth. I didn't mean to lead you astray. Incidently ST, what's meant by "donating to the site" is to make a monetary donation to the site and become a site supporter. There are various levels of donation, depending on what you want to do. It's been a while since I read the instructions for how to do this but I think you can find those instructions in the FAQ section at the top of the page. If I'm incorrect about where those instructions are, somebody will sort it out for you. And me....................

Ian :bounce:

Ian M.

Thanks, Luvs. That looks like the ad that I saw some time ago. So now I've saved it and just as soon as I can I'll be sending along some money.

Ian :biggrin:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
ST I see you got an answer here. Others might have had the same question so it is good that you posted it here as well as in a PM to me. Here is better, and as you can see the troops rallied and came up with the correct answer for you.
Thanks for filling in while I was off having fun guys. :tiphat: :clap: :clap:

UncleRalph

Quo Fata Ferunt
Site Supporter
i have another question how do i join the backroom off topic chatter?

Ya know, with all of the wonders, of all that is the WWW, I am just curious, how did you manage upon the site here? it certainly isn't a well known one, and even to Google "talk cooking on the net", or "cooking forums", or "internet cooking site", this place is HARD PRESSED to be within the immediate search results, so please, how did you just happen across NCT?

Sweet_tooth

Banned
well one day i got tired of the teens and bullys.and wanted to talk to adults so i thought i should look for a forum i was looking for a perfect one for two months then one day i found Forumsforums and then i saw a link to here and i thought "a cooking forum finally a forum with my main intrest and intelligent people" and thats how i found NTC

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
well one day i got tired of the teens and bullys.and wanted to talk to adults so i thought i should look for a forum i was looking for a perfect one for two months then one day i found Forumsforums and then i saw a link to here and i thought "a cooking forum finally a forum with my main intrest and intelligent people" and thats how i found NTC

Did you join forumsforums?

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter

UncleRalph

Quo Fata Ferunt
Site Supporter
Ugh. . .I suppose Doc will reply with that same info too. I PM'd him asking what's up, I looked but didn't see any set rules in place. POOP.

Sweet_tooth

Banned
rules for what?i tried to get in the thread HALP seeing if it was someone needing help and i tried wow but no luck on both