I lost a friend today

Johnny West

and am crushed. My friend Roylene passed away last night. She was two years ahead of me in high school and her brother was a childhood friend. We were never friends in high school and in life but became close when I went on Facebook. We were politically aligned and chatted daily. She was a connection to home and school. Last week she quit posting and didn’t think anything about it. She had COPD and could never quit smoking. 🙏🏻

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I'm so sorry, John.

The internet is a remarkable, wonderful thing and has brought friends that were previously unreachable back into our lives. Good that you had Roylene as much as you did.

Lee

Johnny West

I'm so sorry, John.

The internet is a remarkable, wonderful thing and has brought friends that were previously unreachable back into our lives. Good that you had Roylene as much as you did.

Lee
Thank you, Lee. I know...

Johnny West

It’s not a good week. I was notified last night my friend Don “Pops” B. passed away two days ago. Today is his birthday. He was father to my huntinbud Cody and, when I went antelope hunting in WY, he and I spent a lot of time together and was with me when I killed my antelope. He was a nice man and friend.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
It’s not a good week. I was notified last night my friend Don “Pops” B. passed away two days ago. Today is his birthday. He was father to my huntinbud Cody and, when I went antelope hunting in WY, he and I spent a lot of time together and was with me when I killed my antelope. He was a nice man and friend.

Geez. John. So sorry ... again.

Lee