How do you eat corn on the cob?

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I'm just curious.

Do you do rows end to end or around cob to the end?

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I tried to add a poll but was unable to add the poll or delete the thread. Is this a glitch or are we unable to add polls or delete threads/post anymore?

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
I usually do rows end to end but on rare occasions around the cob.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
When we were kids, my Grandpa Guy used to grill corn in the husk.
My brother would eat from the larger kernel end half way then stop because the other kernels were too small lol
I LIKE very small kerneled white sweet corn. Last thing I need to do is break off my $850 toothy cap.

Embryodad

Around the cob around 1 inch in on each end. That becomes my handles.
Then, two rows at the time; from left to right.

-----000000000000000000000-----

I never eat corn on the cob with those corn holders..... NEVER!

Tina eats hers by hunt, and peck. Like a chicken. I tell her, "Your corn looks like it has the Mange!"

Peeps . . . . . This is a great thread you started. It is a self known hobby of mine, to take note of how
people eat, and how they eat it. A spaghetti eater is a favorite.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Sorry for the long lag on answering the 'poll' question / issue.
Unfortunately you cannot add a poll to an existing thread.
I have set permissions so that all should be able to create a thread in this forum and most of the other forums with the poll option.

Peeps, feel free to start a whole new thread on this topic with a poll if you want.
ps: I eat corn left to right.

Jusa

Around the cob around 1 inch in on each end. That becomes my handles.
Then, two rows at the time; from left to right.

I never eat corn on the cob with those corn holders..... NEVER!

Tina eats hers by hunt, and peck. Like a chicken. I tell her, "Your corn looks like it has the Mange!"

Peeps . . . . . This is a great thread you started. It is a self known hobby of mine, to take note of how
people eat, and how they eat it. A spaghetti eater is a favorite.
I never eat anything correctly, apparently, LOL. I eat around the cob like Tina does in a random fashion and it definitely looks mangy, LOL! But it does get eaten in it's entirety.

And no, I don't twirl my spaghetti, either, unless I am at a restaurant, or I will cut it in bite sized pieces when we have company. I am a little piggish in eating it at times, LOL, putting far too many noodles in my mouth at once and having some hanging out of my mouth :ready-to-eat-19:
:bouncy: