Hi Everyone!

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
Jax!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome.:lol:
Find today's dinner thread and post yours, then have a look around.
Glad you decided to join.:a1:

JackieBlue

Banned
PG is Sass Muffin? I hope I can keep the names straight! LOL Thanks for the heads up on this forum. I'll definitely look around some. Although my bed is starting to call me so I might have to wait until tomorrow.:biggrin:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕
Gold Site Supporter
PG is Sass Muffin? I hope I can keep the names straight! LOL Thanks for the heads up on this forum. I'll definitely look around some. Although my bed is starting to call me so I might have to wait until tomorrow.:biggrin:
Yeah, I wanted a food type user name on here, but you can call me PG or Lollie to avoid the confusion. :yum::thumb:

Get to cookin' and postin' girlie.
Glad you are here.

loboloco

Hey JB. they have some fantastic recipes around here. Dig in and find the ones you like. Yep, the loony lupine hangs out over here too.

buckytom

Grill Master
welcome, jackieblue.

i loved your theme song when i was a little kid.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARKNTDuNmk8[/ame]

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Welcome Jackie!! I also love that song and am from jersey do I win a prize? LOL Just kiddin'!!

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Welcome to NCT, Jackie!! Jump right on in!

Do you have some favorite recipes you can share with us?

Lee

SilverSage

Resident Crone
Welcome aboard!

Uh Oh! Looks like BT got hisself some fresh blood. Um..... fresh meat. Um..... never mind.

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Welcome, JB. I'm JoeV over here. Some of us NEED to have multiple aliases for our own protection.:bonk::bonk:

Here's how you'll know who I am...

SpaghettiSauce.jpg

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Welcome, JB. I'm JoeV over here. Some of us NEED to have multiple aliases for our own protection.:bonk::bonk:

SpaghettiSauce.jpg
No No that there is an alias!! You will know him by mind blowing, drive you crazy, YUMTASTIC bread and baked goods!! LOL

JoeV

Dough Boy
Site Supporter
Shame on you master of the pun!!
Don't worry about him. he's my brother from a different mother. We're both a half bubble off.:yum: I hope these are the buns of which you speak?

P1030042.jpg

Maybe it's time for a new signature. "You will know him by his buns." :yum:

lilbopeep

Site Supporter
Don't worry about him. he's my brother from a different mother. We're both a half bubble off.:yum: I hope these are the buns of which you speak?

P1030042.jpg

Maybe it's time for a new signature. "You will know him by his buns." :yum:
NOPE "You will know him by his sticky buns!!"

Ummmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm That doesn't quite sound right. :whistling:

:yum:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Hi Jackie!!!! :tiphat:
I'm glad you wandered on over this way. As others have said there is lots of mouth watering recipes & pics that you will come to love. We are blessed with lots of truly talented cooks and they share so much with all of us. I think you'll like it here. :D
Enjoy!!!!!

JackieBlue

Banned
how you doin'?

Welcome Jackie!! I also love that song and am from jersey do I win a prize? LOL Just kiddin'!!

What part of Jersey?

Hi Jackie,

Glad to have you. Also a Jersey boy here, then you know that.

No, I didn't know that. Did I?

SpaghettiSauce.jpg

Hi JoEV!:D