Got a Tough Plastic Package to open? Open It!

Shermie

Site Supporter
I just received this in the mail today! Had several before back in the early '80's. Lost them all. Now I'm back in the centerfold!! This tool is very handy around the house!! It helps you get into tough plastic wrappers that are often hard to open, giving you the strength & opportunity to get those hard-to-open things open with a breeze!! A movable lock lets you open & lock it closed. The blade itself is made of a very thick stainless steel that will NEVER rust!! It also has a small retractable utility knife & a small screwdriver at the ends of the handles. You are never without the opportunity to get those tough things open!! It' almost like having a handyman around the house!! I got mine from a co. online, but Amazon has them also, if you want one. You'll be so glad that you bought it!! Keep the device in a safe place out of the reach of children. :whistling:

Open It!.jpg

Last edited:

Ironman

🍺
I just received this in the mail today! Had several before back in the early '80's. Lost them all. Now I'm back in the centerfold!! This tool is very handy around the house!! It helps you get into tough plastic wrappers that are often hard to open, giving you the strength & opportunity to get those hard-to-open things open with a breeze!! A movable lock lets you open & lock it closed. The blade itself is made of a very thick stainless steel that will NEVER rust!! It also has a small retractable utility knife & a small screwdriver at the ends of the handles. You are never without the opportunity to get those tough things open!! It' almost like having a handyman around the house!! I got mine from a co. online, but Amazon has them also, if you want one. You'll be so glad that you bought it!! Keep the device in a safe place out of the reach of children. :whistling:
View attachment 57423
If you got something tough to open, just call me and I’ll come over and open it for you @Shermie :whistling:
:yankchain: