Gas Prices !?!?

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
My Sunoco posted a high of 4.79 per Gallon a month ago.......
It edged down to 4.36 by this past Monday...
This morning, $4.16 is posted .........

Don't know why ..................

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
FB_IMG_1647596438860.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
$4.29 here. Cost me $61.00 to fill up. A record for me. I'm 67.

Lee

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
Ours have gone up to $4.99/gallon for regular (other grades are much higher) - CASH price. Credit is up to $0.10 more per gallon sometimes more. Diesel is well over $5.00/gallon.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
$4.09 about everywhere here. I was in Idaho last week, most places there were $4.39 for regular.

Johnny West

It’s all over the place here, from $4.03 to over $5, depending on the brand and Indian Reservation. I paid almost $6 a gallon for ethanol free premium for my lawn mower the other day. It will last the summer.

Ironman

🍺
Keeps going up and finally went over $4.00 a gallon here in the Midwest. I’m changing my driving habits now. If it was just energy prices going nuts, that’s one thing. But inflation at a 40 year high, ten bucks for a pound of bacon 😲! 3.50 for an avocado 😂 the price of fuel is reflecting what we all pay. It all adds up. Diesel has doubled in the last 15 months. That didn’t take long.

Johnny West

Keeps going up and finally went over $4.00 a gallon here in the Midwest. I’m changing my driving habits now. If it was just energy prices going nuts, that’s one thing. But inflation at a 40 year high, ten bucks for a pound of bacon 😲! 3.50 for an avocado 😂 the price of fuel is reflecting what we all pay. It all adds up. Diesel has doubled in the last 15 months. That didn’t take long.
It’s Putin’s fault.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
Gas prices here are pretty much steady.
I've a friend who recently bought a new SUV, large vehicle because they have large dogs.
She screams every time she fills up.

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
This station has cash and credit the same price but most are ¢10 - ¢20 a gallon MORE for credit.
This is about ¢20 - ¢40 cheaper than the other stations around here.

AFF2FCB4-3E4B-4C41-AD33-BC5DE45EF13C.jpeg

Johnny West

That’s nuts!

First time I was able to fit $70 bucks in my 300. Eighteen months ago it was 30 something… those were the day… 😡

I want to buy another bike to replace the 1700 warrior I had but my sweetie says nope. 😞

View attachment 50058
I miss my Harley. Here is a poor picture of a picture of it at my office. 1986 Low Rider-Sport FXRX-S…

230EECB7-0336-43AD-8C95-7D27CF5CF8C7.jpeg

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🌎🦋
Gold Site Supporter
When I filled the tank yesterday out at Love's service center, it was $4.99.
I don't know where it's at now.
I'd have to check gas buddy's website.