Funny Pictures, Cartoons etc.

Cooksie

Site Supporter
1617659289563.png

1617659348886.png

Cooksie

Site Supporter
I'm trying this. I have a hard time throwing out those cat litter pails. I've used a lot of them in the garage workroom for storing rags, potting soil, fertilizer, etc. My cats just may love one of these.

1617817287907.png

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Oh no, no, no, that's the treatment they expect all the time. Arwen is particularly bad about that. She will sit down in your lap or beside you on the chair, and then proceed to wiggle her butt to where she wants it and kick you with her feet if she feels she doesn't have enough room. She also does that to Strider, our little boy. If he is laying where she wants to be, she will stand there and stare at him and eventually start fussing if he doesn't get up and move. He nearly always gives in on his own or 1 of us will call him to come sit with them because she does NOT give up. The cats, she simply sits on them until they move.

medtran49

Gold Site Supporter
Holy moley ! Now we pay extra so we don't have to Peel ???
Well, you can get already chopped veges of almost any kind in the grocery, and I've also seen riced cauliflower and spiralized yellow and zucchini squash in some of the nicer stores. Of course, we've had bags of broccoli florets for years, not to mention premade fresh fruit salads.

And what about hard boiled and peeled eggs? They've been around for years too.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Well, you can get already chopped veges of almost any kind in the grocery, and I've also seen riced cauliflower and spiralized yellow and zucchini squash in some of the nicer stores. Of course, we've had bags of broccoli florets for years, not to mention premade fresh fruit salads.

And what about hard boiled and peeled eggs? They've been around for years too.
Yup ! That's exactly the progression I was commenting about ...........
I remember being with Granny when she went oto town to shop in the brand new "Food Fair" , around 1952, I think.....
The lady in front of us was buying a boxed cake mix ..... Granny mumbled something about the ingredients in the box being worth "3 cents"............. "pretty soon, people will be buying water by the bottle so they don't have to pump..."

Last edited: