Finished tiling daughter's second bathroom

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
WooHoo! I'm on the home stretch. I finished tiling the bathroom floor in DD's second bathroom yesterday. I will grout it in a couple of days, caulk the existing tub surround, install the threshold, and I'm outta there!

Attachments

• Manbath1.jpg
    Manbath1.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 101
  • manbath2.jpg
    manbath2.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 96
  • manbath3.jpg
    manbath3.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 94
  • manbath4.jpg
    manbath4.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 105

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Good work Terry. And you even went for the diagonal lines. I'm impressed. I bet your daughter loves it. :tiphat: :thumb: :D

(is this for the daughter that is going to have a baby very soon?)

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Thanks, y'all. I'm pleased with it. Each one I do, there are fewer mistakes.

Sadly, it's the house my daughter is selling so she won't get to use either bathroom. But it did save her about $3500 so she is really happy.

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Damn Terry, great job. :clap: I have two bathrooms and a kitchen to do this year. I even have a son that sells decorative tile, marble and counter tops. His company is even looking for installers and pay well for the work. See me when you get to Lexington and I have the work for you both mine and a full time high pay job. :flowers:

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Anything for you, Joe. :kiss: After I leave your place, I'll swing down to SilverSage's house because she just made me an offer I can't refuse! LOL

joec

Gold Site Supporter
Yes Terry but I paying money not food but will through it in too. :D

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Yes Terry but I paying money not food but will through it in too. :D
That's why I would come to your house first. LOL

Seriously, I would love to offer myself as a helper to a master tile person and learn about all the stuff like building shower pans and how to work with natural stone. Most of what I do as a mom is temporary - washing, cleaning, feeding etc. Setting tile is making something beautiful that is functional and permanent. It feels like art to me.