Finally! Bought a new Vitamix Blender!!

Shermie

Site Supporter
Last month, I finally bought a Vitamix blender! I got so tired of buying no-name lookalikes that last only every 2 years or so! This model is the A-2300. It's a real powerhouse The motor spins the blade at a whopping 25,000rpm!! That's more that enough power to plow through tough veggies, fruits & grain! It makes delicious smoothies, nut butters. It also makes piping hot soups without a stove! Has a long strong 10-year warranty & Vitamix will pay for shipping both ways if it ever needs to be serviced. A masterpiece!! :whistling:
Vitamix A2300 Blender..jpg

Last edited:

Shermie

Site Supporter
It also has a kill switch, something usually only found on the more expensive models!! :whistling:

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Nice Shermie. Congrats. Wife burns up blenders every year or two. Next time we need one I'm thinking we'll go with one just like you got. Thanks for sharing. :tiphat: Happy Thanksgiving.

Shermie

Site Supporter
Nice Shermie. Congrats. Wife burns up blenders every year or two. Next time we need one I'm thinking we'll go with one just like you got. Thanks for sharing. :tiphat: Happy Thanksgiving.

Thank you, Doc!! That's the reason that I got the Vitamix, believe it or not. Every 2 years a cheap no-name lookalike would burn out & start smoking! I got so tired of that happening. Buy quality once, or buy junk forever!! Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!! :whistling: