Fathers Day

Miniman

Mini man - maxi food
Gold Site Supporter
Here in the UK, its Father's Day.

My youngest cooked me a fried breakfast - scrambled eggs, black pudding, sausage, bacon, toast and tomato. I was stuffed at the end.

Let's use this thread to celebrate our dad's.

My dad was around a lot when I was young, but he has supported me in all I do.

luvs

'lil Chef
Gold Site Supporter
Happy Father's Day!

& tho i know u can't see this,---- Dad, brother, & vinny, i luv yinz. thanx to u, my brother, 4 giving me those precious nephews & georgeous 'lil nice raynin.
my Grandpap was a Dad, too,- he gave me my Dad so that i am now here- he gave me so much, instilled so many things into me, my Pap

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Happy Father's Day to you Dads and to everyone celebrating Dads!

I'm heading down to the Cape today, to spend the day with my father and stepmom. Dad is getting some homemade American Chop Suey (his way, WITHOUT tomatoes!), and a gift certificate to a sporting goods store to get a new Red Sox cap (he lost his).

We're going out to dinner tonight (The Riverway Lobster House in Yarmouth), I'll sleep over and come home tomorrow.

My father is 80, but looks and feels and acts much younger, thank heavens!

Looking forward to seeing them both today!

Lee

Attachments

• Thanksgiving 2009.JPG
    Thanksgiving 2009.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 117

Deelady

Happy Father's Day to all of you Dads! Hope your day was filled with hugs, kisses, beer and GOOOOODDDD Food!! :D

We let Daddy sleep in today and then we went to a late breakfast. Then a Trip to Home Depot to get some goodies!
We were still full from that meal so we just had a light meal of left over wings from last night and Spanish rice but I did bake a Cinnamon Roll Cake as a treat afterwards!

Attachments

• SUMMER 339.jpg
    SUMMER 339.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 79
  • SUMMER 350.jpg
    SUMMER 350.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 105

Mr. Green Jeans

My family honored me with a Le Creusette DO. Smart choice on their part, no doubt there's a culinary expectation behind their generousity.

Leni

DH loves hamburgers so I grilled them for him. Also had apricot pie for dessert. The day ended on a sour note though, had to make a run to the ER. His lower right leg was red, very swollen, and hot. They debated whether to admit him to the hospital for IV antibiotics or send him home with pills. They gave him the choice and you know what he said.

It was a nice day otherwise. DS came down from the mountains for a nice long visit. Weather was nice, etc. Just that dang trip to Kaiser at 11:00 at night. Didn't get home until after 2:00.