Facebook Maintenance

PieSusan

Tortes Are Us
Super Site Supporter
Because of all the fb changes, they will disable your account for at least 24 hours while they fix things. It happened the other day to one of my friends and now, it has happened to me. It is a pain but there is nothing one can do. My friend tried to contact them and it did no good.

Newnork1978

I recently regained my ability to log on...although I see no changes or improvements in Facebook. I wonder what all of that really was about. :huh:

TexasGirl

The Invisible
Super Site Supporter
I recently regained my ability to log on...although I see no changes or improvements in Facebook. I wonder what all of that really was about. :huh:

For some reason, they only changed randomly. I don't like it at all. If you have bookmarked apps, you no longer have them in the bottom left corner, where you can access them from any page. They are now on the left side, just under you profile pic. Now, you go home, change app, go home, change app, etc...
It's a pain in the ass and it's ridiculous! I am going to continue to submit feedback daily and maybe they will get tired of it if enough people do the same.
Untitled-9.jpg