Extra Stuffing

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
I always make 2 bags of stuffing, which is way too much to stuff into the bird. In order to have poultry drippings in the extra stuffing in casserole dishes, I Pam a casserole dish or two, prep chicken wings (shaken in a bag of flour, then seasoned with Bell's and a pat of butter), place the wings on top of the extra stuffing, and bake at 350 for an hour.

The exposed tops of the stuffing and where it touches the dish are all crispy, the chicken drippings get into the top, and the chicken wings are nicely baked.

Lee

Extra stuffing.JPG

While I'm here, this is my 2021 Thanksgiving table. The sides are on the counter.

Thanksgiving table 2021.JPG

Johnny West

I see you do a relish dish, too. Meg asked to do one and it was very nice. I think I was about the only one to take anything and felt bad more people didn’t take anything. My mom always made a relish tray. This year there was no deviled eggs, which was unusual.

we make extra stuffing to have later. It will be my supper today with hot turkey and gravy.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Thanks, John! Yes, a relish dish has been a tradition all my life, and we all love it.

Lee