Evil Spammer on Facebook?!!

Shermie

Site Supporter
Yesterday, a supposed friend on Facebook had tricked & fooled me into thinking that I was joining a group, not realizing that he had set me up to be spammed & locked out of my account!! How & why did he do such a thing, I don't know, but when I'm able to get back in, I'm blocking him!! Goes to show that there are still some dirtbags in the world who will do some evil things to you. I reported him & hopefully, he'll be punished for it!! I can't believe that he did that!! I was reinstated back on, but still can't get in. I will eventually get back on. :eek:

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Yesterday, a supposed friend on Facebook had tricked & fooled me into thinking that I was joining a group, not realizing that he had set me up to be spammed & locked out of my account!! How & why did he do such a thing, I don't know, but when I'm able to get back in, I'm blocking him!! Goes to show that there are still some dirtbags in the world who will do some evil things to you. I reported him & hopefully, he'll be punished for it!! I can't believe that he did that!! I was reinstated back on, but still can't get in. I will eventually get back on. :eek:

Awww, sorry that happened to you, Sherm!

Lee

Shermie

Site Supporter
Tried to sign up on Instagram. I frigging never got the six-digit code!! Why do these stupid websites claim to have sent a code, but they never do?!!!! This is ridiculous!! :mad:

Shermie

Site Supporter
Good news!! I'm back on Facebook again! But everything was cleaned up, including all my friends. They're all gone. But at least I'm back there again!! Also, I blocked all of that hacker's profiles!!!! I won't see him, he won't see me!!!! :whistling:

Last edited:

Ironman

🍺
I only friend people if I know them in real life, with few exceptions, maybe 4 ppl.
Lately most of my friends request come from single females, or so I think πŸ˜‚, dressed in bikinis and stuff :rolleyes:

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen β˜•πŸŒŽπŸ¦‹
Gold Site Supporter
I only friend people if I know them in real life, with few exceptions, maybe 4 ppl.
Lately most of my friends request come from single females, or so I think πŸ˜‚, dressed in bikinis and stuff :rolleyes:
A hacker completely took over my friend Tam's profile one time.
Changed the photo she had of herself, her Mom and sister and replaced it with something awful
She was terribly upset and stayed off social media for a year. 😐

Ironman

🍺
A hacker completely took over my friend Tam's profile one time.
Changed the photo she had of herself, her Mom and sister and replaced it with something awful
She was terribly upset and stayed off social media for a year. 😐
That sux!

I realize if I wanna be happy going forward in my later years I need to be offline. Tune out and enjoy life. What was it Timothy Leary said? πŸ„ πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Reactions: Doc