Dinner Thread, Monday, March 8

RobsanX

Potato peeler
Super Site Supporter
Just got back from the store. I picked up a New York strip to share with DW. I'll make some parsleyed gold potatoes, and sauteed asparagus to go with...

Newnork1978

We just got back from the store too. DH made perfect brown rice...so we're going to do beans & rice with a mixed-green salad, tonight. :chef:

Mama

Queen of Cornbread
Site Supporter
Sticky Chicken wings, parsley potatoes and roasted broccoli.

Attachments

• sticky-chick.jpg
    sticky-chick.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 107
  • parsley-pot.jpg
    parsley-pot.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 100
  • roasted-broc.jpg
    roasted-broc.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 97

SilverSage

Resident Crone
I got home from work late tonight and SousChef 'surprised' me by having dinner ready. It was supposedly called Goulash, and I had never had it before.

It was hamburger and onions mixed with elbow macaroni and canned tomatoes. It reminded me of the hamburger helper stuff that came in a box when we were kids. I don't know who ever dreamed up such a dish, but I could sure lose weight if I had to eat it regularly!

Of course I smiled, and swallowed it down, and was very grateful and complimentary. But I sure hope I don't have to eat that stuff again!

Last night I made "Farfalle Pasta with Gorgonzola, Cherry Tomatoes, & Arugula". Quick, delicious, & yet another way to make use of Arugula - one of my very favorite greens.

Luckytrim

Grill Master
Gold Site Supporter
Managed to get to the London Broil that was scheduled for the W/End..................

NewPlate048.jpg

NewPlate051.jpg

NewPlate053.jpg

....And the Warden baked an apple pie...........
NewPlate047.jpg