Dinner for the 1st of December, Tuesday

homecook

Well, scrap my dinner tonight!! The motherboard with the controls on my oven just took a crap........it's only a year old!!! Gee and guess what the warranty runs out after a year. Go figure!!!!

I guess it's some kind of take out tonight!!!

Sometimes I just amaze myself.......I told DH to check the breaker in the garage. He said it wasn't popped. I had him turn it off and then back on again...PRESTO!! :clap:It's working!! lol I would have hated for a service guy to do the same thing and charge me $75 and laugh on his way out. hehe I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner. :pat:

homecook

:clap::clap::clap: woohoo!!!! Now get to cookin woman!! ;) :D

Don't you just love those little victories in life?? :D

I did, I did!!! Yep, it makes me feel smarter! :lol: Here's my dinner...and it was delish!!! Thanks Lee!

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    132.9 KB · Views: 96
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 100

Deelady

mmmm that Does look delish! what is that in the background a rice dish salad...?? Ive never seen anything like that!

homecook

mmmm that Does look delish! what is that in the background a rice dish salad...?? Ive never seen anything like that!

No, it's just a regular salad. It's got shredded mozzarella cheese on it. It does look like rice though doesn't it? lol

Deelady

LOL it does....I was thinking of trying it! I figured well I liked ceasar salad pasta and that is hot pasta mixted with romain.....:)

homecook

Well, throw something together and see what you come up with. lol It may turn out pretty good. I have poppyseed dressing on my salad.

Fisher's Mom

Mother Superior
Super Site Supporter
Thank you Terry, I hope it turns out good!!
It turned out great, Barb. 2 full 6qt slow cookers - and no leftovers! Maybe it was too good - I still had people here until 4:30 this morning.

I am so glad it was just the breaker on your oven, Barb. I had a similar thing happen with a dryer once.