Definition

The Tourist

Banned
I've been to South Dakota a few times, and the Lakota were quite enamored with my wife's long blonde hair. I found that when they spoke about her, they used a 'name' or definition. And I asked one of them about it.

He smirked, and was actually a tad embarrassed. I have never really seen a guide blush, or even if this warror class is capable of it.

He 'fessed up. He remarked that her hair looked like spun gold to them, and gold is quite a commodity for them in the Black Hills. He shrugged, stared at the ground for a second, and admitted, "Her name means 'Dances With Bikers'..."

The Tourist

Banned
...yeah, sure--take their side...:cry:

You have the wilderness in your backyard, but some of the scenery I saw took my breath away. I'd come around a corner amid outcroppings that looked were from another planet, and there was a herd of buff, grazing beside the road.

What amazing vacations.

Locutus

...yeah, sure--take their side...:cry:

You have the wilderness in your backyard, but some of the scenery I saw took my breath away. I'd come around a corner amid outcroppings that looked were from another planet, and there was a herd of buff, grazing beside the road.

What amazing vacations.

Actually, we Borg brought those buffs here from the Dalta Quadrant to "seed" this planet. :chef:

The Tourist

Banned
Not to hijack, but Locutus you should start a thread on Beefalo recipes for us city kids. I've not had many, but I know I like them and they are lower in fat and other troublemaking personality enzymes we growing bikers seem to imbibe...

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
:D:D Did you all know that "vegetarian" is a Lakota Indian word?? :tongue::tongue:

It means: "He who hunts poorly." :D:D

Made me LOL!!!! :yum: Good one Loc!

Funny story Chico. My wife is blonde also. I wonder what their word would be for dances with boaters. :D

So just where is this Delta Quadrant?

The Tourist

Banned

Oh, no, now you did it!

For the next month we're going to have to listen to "Seven of Nine is so beautiful" until I can get Locutus calmed down!

The Delta Quandrant is the backdrop for the tragic Star Trek based rendition entitled "Voyager."

It was the quaint story based on 80 people trapped light years from home searching vainly for an decent story plot and an interested audience.

In a failed attempt to even attract geeks and their computers holed up in their mothers' laundry room, they hired Jeri Ryan (in a cat suit) to play a disenfranchised Borg. And when hormonal teenage boys can't save a TV show...

Locutus

Made me LOL!!!! :yum: Good one Loc!

Funny story Chico. My wife is blonde also. I wonder what their word would be for dances with boaters. :D

From anywhere in this star system, if you steer 238 degrees, Mark14, open a transwarp corridor, and you can be there in a month! :D:D:D

You'd like the Delta Quadrant. It looks a lot likle Wyoming! ;);)