Caturday June 22 2024

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen ☕🍂🍃
Gold Site Supporter
1000019238.jpg
1000019237.jpg
1000019236.jpg

LastManStanding

Went to my niece's home and this one was following me the whole morning while they were away. She wanted me to stroke her head. And when I stopped she started biting my hand.😅 When I stood up and she couldn't reach my hand to bite it here she is waiting calmly thinking I'd do it again.😅 She won at the end. I had no other choice.
IMG20240624121251.jpg

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Went to my niece's home and this one was following me the whole morning while they were away. She wanted me to stroke her head. And when I stopped she started biting my hand.😅 When I stood up and she couldn't reach my hand to bite it here she is waiting calmly thinking I'd do it again.😅 She won at the end. I had no other choice.
View attachment 67830

Absolutely my favorite color cat! Did you want to adopt her?

Lee

LastManStanding

Absolutely my favorite color cat! Did you want to adopt her?

Lee
Never happens. When this one was very little, the neighbours - owners had taken her to a far away temple and dropped there and left, to get rid of her. However, my niece, when this one didn't pay a visit that evening had asked about it and got to know what they had done. Then she had been crying, and her husband had gone there in the late night, with no big hopes of finding her at all by that time. When he was circling the area, all of a sudden this one had jumped on to his leg and crawled up to the bike.
I am not sure whether this one remembers the whole story, now, but she recognizes his bike sound from far away.

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
Never happens. When this one was very little, the neighbours - owners had taken her to a far away temple and dropped there and left, to get rid of her. However, my niece, when this one didn't pay a visit that evening had asked about it and got to know what they had done. Then she had been crying, and her husband had gone there in the late night, with no big hopes of finding her at all by that time. When he was circling the area, all of a sudden this one had jumped on to his leg and crawled up to the bike.
I am not sure whether this one remembers the whole story, now, but she recognizes his bike sound from far away.

Ohhh, she's your niece's cat! Great story! Your nephew-in-law sounds like a wonderful guy!

Lee