Brown Sugar Garlic Air Fryer Salmon

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen 🧋☀️
Gold Site Supporter

Ingredients​

Instructions​

• Salt and pepper the salmon. In a small bowl add the brown sugar, chili powder, paprika, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Rub on the salmon.
  • In the basket of your air fryer add the salmon skin side down. Turn the air fryer to 400 degrees and cook for 10 minutes. If adding asparagus add to the basket after 5 minutes.

Edward.G

Sounds delicious! Brown sugar garlic salmon is one of my favorite air fryer meals, it's so easy and flavorful. Adding asparagus is a great call, especially since they cook around the same time. Are you planning on putting the asparagus in at the beginning with the salmon, or halfway through? I usually toss the asparagus in a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper before throwing them in for the last 5 minutes or so.

Sass Muffin

Coffee Queen 🧋☀️
Gold Site Supporter
Sounds delicious! Brown sugar garlic salmon is one of my favorite air fryer meals, it's so easy and flavorful. Adding asparagus is a great call, especially since they cook around the same time. Are you planning on putting the asparagus in at the beginning with the salmon, or halfway through? I usually toss the asparagus in a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper before throwing them in for the last 5 minutes or so.
Well I'm going to follow the recipe, which states to add it (the asparagus) after 5 minutes.