Black Rain pepper mill

QSis

Grill Master
Staff member
Gold Site Supporter
A barbecue chef friend (Dr. BBQ, aka Ray Lampe) gave this pepper mill rave reviews, so I ordered one for my vision-impaired father for Christmas. This thing is great! Use one-handed, push of a button, grind is easily adjustable, and a light comes on automatically so you can see what you're doing! Recharges using the same cord as most cell phones (cord comes with it). Good for me, too!

Lee

pepper mill.jpg

Shermie

Site Supporter
Here's mine! Not a fancy swanky one like yours, but it grinds. That's all I care about!! :bolt: :whistling:
Pepper Mill..jpg

kirai1

That's awesome! It sounds like you made a fantastic choice for your vision-impaired father with that pepper mill. The fact that it's one-handed and has a button for easy operation is incredibly convenient. The adjustable grind and automatic light feature make it even more user-friendly. The fact that it recharges using a common cell phone cord is a great bonus. It's wonderful to hear that it's not only helpful for your father but also a convenient tool for you. It's always a win-win when you find a product that exceeds expectations and brings joy to multiple users. Enjoy the deliciously freshly ground pepper!

lilbopeep

🌹🐰 Still trying to get it right.
Site Supporter
I like my OXO grinder. Very easy for arthritis hands and no mess underneath grinder. I have one for salt (white) and one for pepper (black).

71Y94wTcrnL._AC_SL1500_.jpg